Before knowing what Google Gravity is, let us first understand what is Google and its hidden Commands.
What is Google?
Google is an American company founded in September 1998, whose main product is a search engine created by Larry Page and Sergey Brin. In addition, the term is often used as a synonym for this search engine, the most widely used in the world.
The most outstanding feature of Google as a search engine is its ease of use. And also, the main page is limited to presenting the company logo (sometimes adorned with images that allow you to remember an event or pay tribute), a search box (to enter the terms to search for), and some links to other services in the firm.
To search, there are two great options: choose “Search with Google” so that the search engine presents all the results that it finds on the Internet. Or select “I’m going to be lucky,” which takes the Internet user to the first result found.
In Google, the search engine, there are many hidden commands which many of the people aren’t aware of, and one of them is Google Gravity.
What is Google’s Hidden Command?
By typing a special code into the “search-box” displayed by Google search, various hidden commands are displayed. There are several types of hidden commands, but this time we will look at nine typical hidden commands.
* Type a special code into the search box and click “I’m feeling lucky” next to “Google Search” to execute the hidden command easily. “I’m feeling lucky” is a function that directly displays the web page that appears at the top of the search results when you search for that keyword.
What is Google Gravity?
Google Gravity is a hidden command where gravity is generated at the bottom of the Google search page and logos. And also search boxes are sucked down. You can enable this command by typing Google Gravity into the search box and click on “I’m feeling lucky.”
How to use Google Gravity?
Would you like to see the Google sign at the bottom of the screen? Google Gravity is a fun experiment that will surprise you. We tell you how to use it.
The Google search engine likes to serve everything, for academic searches this Google academic. To see wonders around the world without leaving home you have the Google Street View and YouTube videos. And to remind us of special dates the Doodles. And if you do not know what to do too, It has fun games, like jumping the dinosaur.
Steps to use Google Gravity
- Currently, the fastest option is through the official website.
- Once you enter the web, you will see how the Google logo. And all the other elements of the page collapse and are at the bottom of the screen.
- Move the mouse over the different pieces, and you will see how they move. It is an effect like gravity, and the first time you see it, and it surprises, children love it!
- You can access all Google services except searches. If you press the Gmail button or the YouTube button from the Google Gravity page, it will take you without problems.
Fun Facts About Google Gravity
Years ago, you could also access it by typing ‘Google Gravity’ and pressing the ‘I’ll be lucky’ button. However, when Google Instant emerged that makes search predictions, the botón I’m going to be lucky ’button doesn’t work.
If you type ‘Google.es,’ it will appear but as soon as you enter a search term you will not be able to use it. If you press ‘I’m going to be lucky’ it will take you to the Google Doodles page where you can see the different doodles that the search engine uses to commemorate ephemeris or special events.
The reason why ‘I’m going to be lucky’ no longer works is that Google wasted millions of dollars on advertising. In 2008 Marissa Meyer, a Google executive stated that they were not going to remove the button. Even though it made them lose money.
This button took the person to the first result according to their search term regardless of advertising. In 2017 they did not remove it but you can no longer use it to search.
Also Read: Sites Like PrimeWire, PrimeWire Proxy, and Mirror Sites – Is PrimeWire Back?